The AVX-10K is a comprehensive flight line test solution providing today’s Avionics Technician with an easy to use instrument for many maintenance needs. From a quick airborne system auto-test to an in-depth troubleshooting tool, testing can conveniently be done around the aircraft or in the cockpit from the touchscreen display or using your mobile device. Easy set-up, quick testing and reporting transferable via USB, Ethernet and wireless all done from a modern user interface, or the VIAVI Solutions Mobile Tech App.
Building on nearly 50 years of providing superior avionics test sets, the AVX-10K is a compact, durable tester capable of providing a wide range of quick airborne system auto-tests and in-depth troubleshooting using software specific applications.
Comprehensive flight line test solution for:
- Communications; AM/FM, HF, VHF, UHF, SSB, SELCAL
- Navigation; ILS, LOC, GS, MB, VOR, DME, ELT
- Surveillance; ATCRBS Mode A, C, S, ADS-B, GICB, UAT, FIS-B and Target Gen; ADS-B, ADS-R, TIS-B, TCAS I & II, TAS
- VSWR, DFT, Intuitive user interface with Guided Test, Remote Operation: Android™ and iOS® compatible, Antenna Couplers available
- AVX-10K-FLTS – Flight Line Test Set only configuration – allows customer to pick and choose what hardware and software options desired.
- AVX-10K-NAV – Communication, Navigation package includes the NAV/COMM software options shown and all NAV/COMM required hardware. This package is comparable to the IFR4000.
- AVX-10K-SVLC – Surveillance package includes Transponder, ADS-B and DME software options and all required hardware like the IFR6000.
- AVX-10K-CNS – Communication, Navigation and Surveillance package includes all hardware to support all software options. TCAS, UAT and ELT are optional.